Hotel-Line Business Travel Update: Meliá Paris La Défense opens its doors
12th March 2015
Meliá Hotels International is opening the doors of its latest lifestyle hote “Meliá Paris La Défense” this month, located in the heart of Paris’s vibrant LaDefense business district. The hotel is probably the French capital’s largest four-star hotel to open in ten years. Meliá Paris La Défense has been designed in the shape of the sail of a boat and created by Vasconi Architects in co-operation with the French interior designer Jean-Phillipe Nuel.
The newly built hotel features:
- 369 guest rooms, including 29 suites, which are distributed across 18 floors.
- hotel rooms with superior-quality linen, an en-suite bathroom with a rain shower and premium amenities, including flat-screen satellite TV.
- Three restaurants, including ‘Le Miroir’, ‘The Place’ restaurants and the Skyline Paris Lounge & Bar, which is located on the 19th floor.
- 24 -hour fitness centre on the 19th floor.
- 850 square metres of meeting & business events space, including 8 conference rooms, which can accommodate up to 400 delegates. Meeting and conference rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi and high-tech audio-visual technology in a luxurious setting
Further Meliá Hotel Group expansion plans also include additional UK hotels opening under its ‘Innside’ brand in Glasgow, Birmingham and Manchester.
Hotel-Line business travel agents – Delivering smart solutions for corporate hotel bookings & hotel programme management
Discover how hotel booking services from Hotel-Line can help you cut cost and maximise control over business travel spend on hotels. Hotel-Line is Flightline Travel’s specialist solution for all hotel supplies. Are you looking to book a hotel or accommodation for your next business travel and not sure which hotel solution offers the best value for your money? Hotel-Line business travel agents can assist you and find the most cost-effective hotel, which meets your corporate travel needs. Do you need assistance with sourcing hotels, conference, meetings or events venues? Don’t worry we’ve got this covered too. Hotel-Line travel management experts have years of experience in managing hotel RFP processes and ensure you get the right hotels and amenities for your corporate travellers at the right price.
Get in touch with a Hotel-Line hotel specialists from Flightline Travel Management and find out how our business travel services help you reduce business travel spend and better manage your corporate hotel programme. Simply call 0844 299 776 or email at [email protected].
For live business travel news alerts, please follow Flightline Travel Management Ltd on Twitter.